Works In Progress
Below is a list of articles that I've started, but for one reason or another, haven't finished yet. If you're interested, send me an email and we'll see what happens from there. I'm always going to be happy to discuss these things, and I might even finish the thoughts.
In any case, I'd love to hear from you. Om Shanti.
- A lightly editted transcript of a slow conversation about interactions between the body and the mind. This was the context for the Introduction to Energetics article, and it has a certain amount of its own goodness, too.
- Cooperative Community
- Some thoughts riffing off of posts by Christina Sell and Michelle Marchildon on why yoga is (or isn't) "broken".
- Hatha Yoga and Pratyahara
- Just a wee blurblet on the how asana practice naturally leads into (one of) the other limbs of yoga practice.
- Namaste, really?
- a puzzlement over the common salutation in western yoga circles
- Re: dangers of Buddhist Tantra
- Reaction to an article by Alanna Kaivalya on the topic in light of some recent craziness in the guru space.
- Threaded Cosmogony
- Some really complicated ideas connecting the perceptions of the ego to information theory, physics, and neuroscience. This is really looking at the ascending levels of identity beyond the spatially-limited physical self.